Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Smokin!

Completed 2nd week looking after cafe, all good and busier than last week. My coffee making skills are improving and I also now have another new set of skills...dog bathing! Luckily for me Zack is the kind of dog who doesn't try to jump out mid bath so was a relatively trauma free experience!

Many bush fires are now raging here in Victoria and I was a little alarmed this morning when I went outside to discover that what I thought was fog was actually smoke, tho luckily none of the fires are near enough to here to be too much of a worry at present. V v hot too, today reached 37c, rain on the way soon hopefully, the landscape is getting browner by the day..

Now only 7 days & 21 hours left in oz...the countdown is on!

A soggy zack

My best sophisticated lady impersonation...having afternoon tea in the garden

Smoke from bushfires this morning

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?