Saturday, December 02, 2006

 

Salad days

Still here at Bundaleer and been looking after the tea room this week as well as Zac. So far all been pretty quiet on the tea room front, baked a few cakes & do lunch every day. I thought my biggest challenge would be looking after zac, but no, making the perfect coffee is both a science and an art. After much practice involving the coating of everything within a 10 metre radius with hot frothy milk I have kind of mastered the coffee machine (emphasis on kind of).

Looking after Zac initially proved problematic, the 1st night comprised much wailing & door scratching from the living room, and I was also the lucky recipient of both solid and liquid messages on the carpet the next morning. Then to my surprise and great joy there was no more wailing or messages (thought sleepless nights would last all week), and am even liking having him around.

Weather warmer now too, yesterday was the first day of summer and also 10 months since I left UK.

I am here for 2 more weeks then the Oz adventure will be coming to an end! To be followed by the Asia adventure....1st stop Malaysia on the 17th Dec (possibly with zac in my rucksac).

Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites


Salad & coffee making action

This week's sweet creations

If you wait long enough it is actually possible to grow a dog from seed

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?