Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 
Still here in Katoomba and loving it! Been exploring the area a bit more now and done a few walks though think the rest of Oz has visited here over easter as has been v v busy. Also went on the steepest railway in the world up the cliffs, is almost vertical with no seatbelts and only a chain to stop you falling out! Luckily survived my journey and was very relieved that no infants were lost or damaged either!

Visits to the amazing chocolate shop are now daily and am working my way through the menu - they have choc cheesecake to die for and I think the hot chocolate should be a controlled substance! In the absence of any jobs there have volunteered my services and am going there this week to watch the master chocolatier at work!

Have also been getting creative and have been making earrings from shells I found in Merimbula. Hoping to sell them to rich tourists up in Byron Bay to fund the next leg of my trip, wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?