Monday, February 06, 2006

 

The cheesiest day of my life!





Well have just about recovered from jet lag and have been fully immersing myself in Aussie culture - yes yesterday I took part in the official neighbours tour, including visit to
Ramsay St itself, accompanied by viewings of classic episodes such as Scott and Charlene's wedding, as well as music from neighbours actors turned pop stars. It was indeed an experience not to be forgotten.

And as if the tour itself was not enough excitement for one day, it was followed by the neighbours trivia evening where I got to meet the stars of the show, including none other than Harold Bishop!!! Luckily I did not explode with excitement although I fear that the rest of my life may now be an anticlimax...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?