Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Back to the city


Am back in Melbourne now and job hunting. Not much excitement there yet, although I have succeeded in finding accommodation and mastering the public transport system. Am living in Mitcham about 30 mins by train from the city, not far from the Yarra Valley. My journey on Connex trains takes me through Surrey, Chatham, Canterbury, Camberwell and Richmond, in fact the only major difference is that i'm not allowed to take my surfboard during peak hours!! oh yes they seem to run on time too!

In the last few days have also met lots more Australian wildlife of the 8 legged variety - i met my first few hunstman spiders (think big and hairy) and 2 white tail spiders which give you a nice flesh eating disease if you're really lucky. Didn't hang around long enough to get any pics tho!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?